Hey everyone! My name is Jeremiah Jordan, I am a member of the AMPt Facebook team and am here to better myself and if i can others in their mobile photography skills.  I involve myself as much as possible but am not getting to know as many people as I would like; so I am posting this as a place for all those who see it to post their *Instagram usernames* so I may check out all your profiles and expand my IG community!  Also post any Hashtags you have made that I might be able to contribute to!  I promise I will show some love to every person that comments on this with your username:)  Hopefully this will grow big enough that hundreds of people will have a reference to others' Usernames to refer to and grow each others' community!!

Quick Recap*

Please Post Your:

Instagram Username

Photography Style

Any Hashtag you have Founded

Ex:

Hello my name is Jeremiah Jordan, Username: @_btv_

My photography style is Absract/ Urban.  

I am a Founder of the Hashtag #illest_shots.  

Thank you!!!

Tags: AMPt, Android, Blog, Community, Everyone, Instagram, Username, iPhone

Views: 2636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeremiah

@tony_demartile

obsessed with portraits

Cheers:)

Yo Jeremiah ... Great thread, thx for posting. Very cool to have a reference to other members IG accounts in effort to build relationships. You'll probably notice my AMPt images to be shades of gray / original captures ( with a few art edits ). Instagram accounts include color images. DBA: Empty Brick ( IG ~ public ) AKA: Spike Zerbo ( IG ~ private ~ AMPt members welcome ). Good Health, Good Fortune ~Z~

Hi! My name is Barbara Marincel and I am a new member. My Instagram username is gingerfancy and my style is still developing but I love photographing nature and have been told a lot of my stuff is rather dreamy--I tend to like softer tones.I still have a lot to learn!! I also use Hipstamatic quite often, and I am a huge fan of the Shutter Sisters. I am a member of #Implus and #TheNorthernCollective and a moderator of #Hipsta_Allstars

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photo Of The Day

Jenna Unenanond 

@jennaberrybean

Forum

Apps gone free

Started by Philip Parsons @HereInMyOwnSkin in APP Forum. Last reply by Philip Parsons @HereInMyOwnSkin Oct 20. 115 Replies

I thought I'd start a post about apps going free. I get my information about photography apps that go free temporarily from the AppsGoneFree app. I'll try to keep that updated here too.If you post to this please add the following:App name,Device…Continue

Tags: free, Apps

So i am confused...

Started by Stephanie McNabb (@stepherzme) in Site Feedback. Last reply by Paula Broom (@theoriginalmiss) Sep 12. 6 Replies

I log into Twitter and find that every post or comment i make here is posted there. I'm not very Twitter-savy so anyone?Well they are in my notifications from Stupidcatdoll? …Continue

Crowd Funding

Started by Andrew Chambers(@withiphone) in Off-Topic Discussion Aug 19. 0 Replies

HiHas any one had success using there art work photos and app painting to make and sell greeting cards?Just to let you know I have just started a KickStarter project to try and get my cards up and running my link is…Continue

Tags: cards, greeting, art, painting, iPad

App Suggestions for Stock Images

Started by Lexi K @lexiiikw in iPhone. Last reply by Lexi K @lexiiikw Aug 19. 15 Replies

Hello AMPt Community,I would like to reach out to ask if anyone happens to recommend any apps that may provide quality stock images to add to edits.More specifically, I was hoping for one that possibly offered cut out stock images of certain things…Continue

Tags: images, iphone, stock, suggestions, recommendations

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by AMPt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service