Hey everyone! My name is Jeremiah Jordan, I am a member of the AMPt Facebook team and am here to better myself and if i can others in their mobile photography skills.  I involve myself as much as possible but am not getting to know as many people as I would like; so I am posting this as a place for all those who see it to post their *Instagram usernames* so I may check out all your profiles and expand my IG community!  Also post any Hashtags you have made that I might be able to contribute to!  I promise I will show some love to every person that comments on this with your username:)  Hopefully this will grow big enough that hundreds of people will have a reference to others' Usernames to refer to and grow each others' community!!

Quick Recap*

Please Post Your:

Instagram Username

Photography Style

Any Hashtag you have Founded

Ex:

Hello my name is Jeremiah Jordan, Username: @_btv_

My photography style is Absract/ Urban.  

I am a Founder of the Hashtag #illest_shots.  

Thank you!!!

Tags: AMPt, Android, Blog, Community, Everyone, Instagram, Username, iPhone

Views: 2741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeremiah

@tony_demartile

obsessed with portraits

Cheers:)

Yo Jeremiah ... Great thread, thx for posting. Very cool to have a reference to other members IG accounts in effort to build relationships. You'll probably notice my AMPt images to be shades of gray / original captures ( with a few art edits ). Instagram accounts include color images. DBA: Empty Brick ( IG ~ public ) AKA: Spike Zerbo ( IG ~ private ~ AMPt members welcome ). Good Health, Good Fortune ~Z~

Hi! My name is Barbara Marincel and I am a new member. My Instagram username is gingerfancy and my style is still developing but I love photographing nature and have been told a lot of my stuff is rather dreamy--I tend to like softer tones.I still have a lot to learn!! I also use Hipstamatic quite often, and I am a huge fan of the Shutter Sisters. I am a member of #Implus and #TheNorthernCollective and a moderator of #Hipsta_Allstars

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photo Of The Day

tabu @hanakai2001

Forum

Apps gone free

Started by Philip Parsons @HereInMyOwnSkin in APP Forum. Last reply by Philip Parsons @HereInMyOwnSkin Dec 25, 2014. 116 Replies

I thought I'd start a post about apps going free. I get my information about photography apps that go free temporarily from the AppsGoneFree app. I'll try to keep that updated here too.If you post to this please add the following:App name,Device…Continue

Tags: free, Apps

Seeking iOS Beta Testers

Started by Jeshua Lacock in iPhone Nov 23, 2014. 0 Replies

First, I hope it is OK to post this here. I am the developer ComicBook (named Best iPad Photography App of 2011 by iTunes) and I currently seeking more beta testers for ComicBook! and our other photo apps.I can't produce the best apps in the world…Continue

Tags: test, beta, app, photo, iPhone

Hello and Help

Started by David Robertson in Newbie Forum. Last reply by David Robertson Nov 20, 2014. 2 Replies

Hi AllI started out as Photographer many, many moons ago. My first job was as a Scene Of Crime Officer and Photographer (C.S.I).I then upped and traveled the world a bit, leaving my expensive kit at home. I'm sad to say photography fell be the…Continue

So i am confused...

Started by Stephanie McNabb (@stepherzme) in Site Feedback. Last reply by Jessica Andrews (@jess1fer) Nov 14, 2014. 8 Replies

I log into Twitter and find that every post or comment i make here is posted there. I'm not very Twitter-savy so anyone?Well they are in my notifications from Stupidcatdoll? …Continue

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by AMPt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service